Archive for DHV
The beautiful thing about getting girls, other than the girls themselves, is that most any guy can do it. Many men have found themselves in that situation when they are faced with the AMOG (alpha male of the group). This will likely happen to you if/when you enter a social situation where you don’t know many people, such as if you are invited to an event party by a friend or you open a set of men and women in a club. You always want to be the alpha male, but it is naive to think that women are just waiting for you to come around and do it. Rather, many women often have their eye on whom they perceive to be an alpha male, and that male will feel threatened when you enter the set. Not to mention, he is probably a football player or something, much bigger than you, and a douche. He wears the tight polo shirt with the carge/plaid shorts, and you can smell the Axe radiating off him. Nevertheless, he always gets laid because he’s hot, and women sense that he will pound them into next week. Generally, people learning how to pick up women cannot physically compete with such a man. So, how are we to become the AMOG in such a situation? In this post, I give you some tips on how to maintain control of the situation and not let the AMOG get to you.
1. Do Not Engage on his Level - If you have read my other posts, you know that one of the keys to picking up a woman is to demonstrate higher value. If the AMOG starts calling you names, pushing you out of the way, being crass, etc…, and you start doing the same, you will just be the same douche, and chances are that you will not win at that game. As such, use your wit and charm to show that you are far higher value than that neanderthal. You may be wondering how to do that. Well, continue reading to find out!
2. The Cute and/or Adorable - Often times, the AMOG will have something in their bio which can be played off as kind of cute. The best of these is their name. If he is named Bobby, or Dewey, or Junior, or something like that, you can immediately take control of the momentum in the social situation, and you can do it immediately at the onset of the introduction.
You: Hey, I’m …. (reach out for a handshake)
AMOG: What’s up? Mikey
You: Aw, Mikey, I like that, that’s adorable. It suits you, what with the curly hair and everything
3. The Agreement Dismissal - Often, when the AMOG feels that his place is being threatened, he will try to make fun of you, often trying to paint you out as weak of feminine. The easiest way, and the one I recommend you use most if just starting out, is to agree and dismiss his insult. Do not look away from your set or target, and do not provide him with any meaningful acknowledgment. Just brush him off.
AMOG: Dude, that shirt is really gay.
You: Oh, ok, I’ll keep that in mind. Anyway… (continue your conversation)
AMOG: You’re a pussy man. I could beat the shit out of you.
You: Yeah, probably. Anyway… (continue your conversation)
4. The “You Know How I Know You’re Gay?” - If you start to take control of the conversation and the resulting status that comes along with that, then the AMOG may try to show higher value by correcting you in the conversation. Certain topics on which he may try to do this present an opportunity for you to take control.
You: I don’t know, I think girls who wear too much makeup are trying too hard.
AMOG: No way! Mascara and stuff makes a girl look hot!
You: Dude, you know how I know you’re gay? You have exact mascara amount preferences.
Ex. 2 (I’ve actually used this)
You: So we got to this monastery, and the first thing I noticed was that all the monks were like half naked. They were just wearing these robes around there legs, and we all walking around topless.
AMOG: That would be awesome, comfortable as hell.
You: You know how I know you’re gay? You totally have a naked monk fetish.
5. Tooling - This is an advanced technique, and it can sometimes get you into trouble, so be careful with it. Turn the AMOG into a tool. If you’re playing beer pong, ask him to get some beer for you. You can ask him to hold your pencil or something stupid. If you’re doing a card trick, ask him to hold the box the cards were in. Ask him to throw an empty cup away for you. The vast majority of the time, he will comply with your request without even thinking about it, at which point you have taken control.
Regardless of what techniques you use, keep a couple basic principles in mind. The first is dis-acknowledgment. Do not give the AMOG the attention he is desperately seeking. Just brush him off. The second is to always be playful and funny. DO NOT do anything of these things menacingly. That will totally mess things up for you. Finally, remember that the goal is to maintain social control so you can get the girl. Everything you do should be done with the target in mind.
Hey ladies, especially you pretty ones, do you ever wonder why it’s so hard for most guys to hold a conversation with you? You always catch them staring at your chest or looking around the room. They hardly ever have anything interesting to say, and they never seem to pay attention. To be honest, we men find it difficult to talk to you because you make it so difficult. Talking to a woman and holding her attention is often a chore. It’s not that men don’t want to have a conversation with a beautiful woman, it’s just that most beautiful women never give men a chance. We have ten seconds to hook you, and if we don’t, our chances are shot. So, for all the guys out there, I’ve compiled a little guide of conversation elements that will help you charm any woman.
1. The Demonstration of Higher Value (DHV) – Beautiful women get approached a lot, by a lot of guys, most of whom aren’t very high value. What makes a guy high value? Women like men who are ambitious and educated. Women like men who have life experiences, and experiences with a variety of women (believe it or not). Women like men who are adventurous and open minded. These are what are known as demonstrations of higher value, things which tell her that you may be too good for her. The tricky part is working these elements of your personality into the conversation seamlessly without seeming like you’re bragging. That part is up to you to figure out. For example, I’ve been to China, and the experiences I had there are incredible DHV’s. So, I usually open that thread with, “You look like you’re pretty adventurous. Do you try new things a lot, like all sorts of food and stuff?” It doesn’t really matter how she responds. I continue with, “Yeah, I had some crazy food when I was in China….” At this point, she will inevitably say something like, “So you’ve been to China?” And that will inevitably evolve into an entire conversation which will showcase my amazing personality without making me seem arrogant. You can develop similar ideas for yourself if you are intelligent, athletic, computer savvy, or whatever. DHV’s are an absolute necessity, and no woman will even give you a second thought unless you incorporate these demonstrations of higher value into your conversation.
2. The Neg – The Neg is your bread and butter. You must master it in order to get the really hot girl. Negs are playful insults designed to create a playful tension (sexual or otherwise) in the conversation. There are no stocked negs that I can give you; you need to be good at improvising. Commenting on her appearance is usually a good way to go, but it can be tricky to navigate the fine line between playful and insulting. Some women carry really large bags. Others wear loud earrings, and still others wear obscenely large heels. Vibrant lipstick, too much eyeliner, and cakes of foundation on the cheeks are usually common. Be observant, and be ready. You should always have one ready if she stops paying attention and starts looking around. Point it out and say, “I’m sorry, is there something interesting over there?” She will respond with a “No,” (again, it doesn’t really matter what she says) at which point you turn to her friend and say, with a smile on your face, “Wow, so rude, you can dress her up, but you can’t take her anywhere, huh?”
3. The Unexpected Echo – If a woman is engaged, she will ask you questions. What do you do? What are you studying? Where are you from? After you answer, your natural instinct is to ask her the same question. The result is that the conversation becomes monotonous, and both of you begin waiting for an interesting tangent to magically appear and yank you out of the dull cadence you’ve forced yourselves into. So instead, give her an echo in the form of a statement. Tell her, “I think I know what you do.” Now, obviously, you will need to develop some people reading skills to discern occupations and interests from appearance. A good echo for the “Where are you from?” question is usually, “You look a little high maintenance; I bet you’re from the Coast,” (it doesn’t matter what coast, and it doesn’t matter if she is). This echo has the added advantage of being a neg as well. Your echoes should demonstrate your perceptive abilities, keen insight, and experience with different types of people. Of course, the only way to develop these things is to practice and actually start having social experiences with a variety of different people.
4. Command Over Her World – This is for those experienced, confident gentlemen who want to get the really hot girl that no other guy can get. This conversation element can backfire very easily, so I do not recommend using it until you have mastered the others. However, this is easily the most effective, and it can get any woman’s heart racing. Essentially, this is a variant of mind reading. If a man can outline a woman’s emotional construct accurately shortly after meeting her, she will immediately become attracted to him. You need to use appearance, body language, and vocal cues to be able to discern a woman’s personality traits. You should be able to know what her exes were like, if she has daddy issues, what some of her favorite movies might be, and what her childhood was like all by these signals. At the very least, you need to be able to make her think you can discern all these things. I will not reveal the methods for such shenanigans on this website because, well, I don’t want to give away all my secrets This is only the first part, however. The more important second element is that you need to be able to fix it. Women will tell you they don’t want somebody to try and solve their problems. That is complete nonsense, and you should never believe it. Women always wish that somebody will come in and fix everything which is wrong in their lives, and you should be the guy to do it. You should be able to tell her how to better her relationship with her parents. You should be the one to help her get over her last heartbreak (sexually and emotionally). You should be the one telling her how she can do her hair better and what she can wear to show off her ass more. Command her world. Tell her what she wants and what she is capable of; don’t wait for her to tell you.
I hope this has given you enough to work on for now. And for the women reading this; you know everything I’m saying is true